Monday, January 30, 2012

Desperately Seeking Side Tables

My search for two side tables for my living room chairs has lead to a small obsession with ceramic garden stools. I first saw the stool used as a side table in Traditional Home.

Cute right!?!

Urban Trends 18" Ceramic Stool in Metallic Finish Color: Yellow


I needed something short to go next to my slipper chair and I had to avoid wood since we have a dark wood coffee table. It's really perfect!
                                      
                                


 I found my stool at Wisteria but Ballard has some adorable versions, like this Lotus Stool (LOVE!)


                             Lotus Garden Seat


I can't think of a place where a stool wouldn't work, hence my problem. I'm keeping my eye out for a stool that is just the right shade of blue to put in my bathroom next to my tub.


The stool is a fantastic way to add a different shape and material to your room. 


Run out and buy one! Where would you put it?


-Stephanie

1 comment: